Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I was running...

My friend Meredith & I have started running together. We ran last thursday and then yesterday. She is doing her first race, a 5k in Austin this weekend. I am really excited for her!

I need to start running farther, but I have been too lazy on Sunday mornings to get up early enough to beat the heat. Maybe this weekend.

My friend Lauren and her husband Joseph are expecting their first baby soon. Lauren is due on Friday, and I have been checking in with her every day to see if she is in labor. Nothing yet, but I am sending her a lot of Happy Baby Vibes, to try and help things along.

I seriously am going to try and post the pictures on here this weekend. So be sure and check up on me and if I don't feel free to give me a hard time.

1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

Still preggo!! Post pics!!!