Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's with the BBQ

So it amazes me just how different every pregnancy really is. And while I cannot go into all the differences here, because I do not have the time or patience to do that right now, I will say that the food aversion is the biggest difference. When I was pregnant with Madison, I couldn't STAND the smell of cooked meat. You know that smell when they tar a road? That is exactly what meat smelled, and tasted like, to me.

Now I can't get enough BBQ. Had it for lunch today. Had it about 6 times in the last month. At least it is a good source of protein, right? :)

Today, while eating the chicken, beans and fried okra, I thought "if I go into labor, it is going to suck throwing this up". But then again I think that almost every time I eat now. Oh the JOY!

No comments: