Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Baby!

NO not me, don't worry this would not have been how I would tell you all if it were me. BUT no, not me... My friend Lori (Who I work with up here at A&M) had her Beautiful baby girl Taylor Reese on Tuesday. 8lbs, 2oz. Mom and baby went home yesterday and are going great. Another woman I work with, Princess, had her son on Wednesday. Kingston was 6lbs, 13oz. He was a few weeks early but mom and baby are doing well too. They will be going home tomorrow, I think.

I have been careful not to drink the water. But I am getting the "baby itch" and I thought that seeing Taylor and holding her would take care of it. I will have to go visit Lori at home and see her exhausted to really deal with that itch I think...

Another friend of mine, Lauren, is due the end of June, and my cousin Robert and his wife Kate, well let's be serious, Kate is due the beginning of June. Sorry Robert, you don't get a whole lot of credit! :)

So there are a lot of babies this year... is it a sign? I did ask Madison last night if she wanted to be a big sister (I am certain she has NO idea what I was asking) and she said, "aaaa, NO!" So that answered that question...

Rob, Madison & I are traveling to Wisconsin soon to see the majority of my extended family and to celebrate the long and interesting life of my Grandmother. It will be nice to see everyone and to be able to introduce Madison to the relatives that she still has yet to meet!

No comments: