I DID IT!!! I got all my video onto my computer this weekend. But one thing that I did not anticipate is that they are HUGE... like one 1 minute video was something like 750MB. SO I guess I will NOT be posting any on here. Or at least not until I can figure out how to make it smaller. :)
But I was AMAZED at how little she was. And I was watching the video of the first time that she walked and it was so cute. And Madison sat in my lap this weekend at the computer and watched some of it too. She was watching the one of her learning to walk and I started getting teary and she said "what's wrong mommy?" and I said, "nothing baby. that is you before you knew how to walk!" and her eyes got big and she looked at it again and said "that's ME?" it was the cutest thing...
1 comment:
love that story
Post a Comment