Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy busy busy

So we went to NYC the week before Thanksgiving for Rob's brother Dustin's wedding. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to! Madison was a flower girl and she did a great job. She walked down that aisle all by her self. I was one proud mama!

Thanksgiving was really good. We went to Rob's Grandparents house and had a lot of family and even more food so it was great.

We started full fledged potty training this week and Madison is doing great. She was dry all night and almost made it to the potty this am. Since I have dogs, I am used to cleaning up messes on the floor. So that didn't bug me too much. I made a BIG deal out of it and she got 2 M&M's and a sticker. We'll see.

I also went to the Dr. yesterday and Numero Dos is growing well. HR was 137... (Wives tale is below 150 is a boy and above it s girl... we will see!) she offered to do an ultrasound yesterday to take a peek and see if we could tell but Rob couldn't be there so we are waiting until our 20 week apt. Which is on New Years Eve!!! I am thrilled! Pregnancy is going great so far, no big complaints and have only gained 1 pound so far so that is good. The Dr said that was fine too. We discussed that the more weight you gain, usually the bigger the baby is (usually) so if I can keep my weight gain to say 30 lbs instead of the 50+ I had last time it could result is a smaller baby thus a better shot for the VBAC. Lets all hope so! :)

No comments: