Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OK - I have a BUNCH of pictures to add but I don't have them with me. So this is just an update. :) Last weekend we went down to Houston (well, actually Madison was in Houston all weekend because I was in Mandie's wedding) but Rob & I went down on Sunday and went to the FM 1960 St. Patty's day parade. I have to post the pictures because it was her FIRST parade and I think she loved it. It was mostly fire trucks and the like with their flashing lights. They threw candy and beads. Like the kind from Mardi Gras. She has a TON now... and it did NOT involve any flashing, so that was good!

The wedding was AMAZING. I will have to post pictures of that as soon as they are up. I didn't take any as I was IN the wedding, but Mandie's photographer will have all of them online.

The weekend before Joseph, Lauren and Baby Forrest came up. You can see her pictures from that weekend here. It was so much fun to have them visit and I think Madison was sad because Sunday morning she asked where her baby was. I think she thought that Forrest was our new baby! Soon enough, soon enough!

Rob (and a little bit of me, but mostly him) have gotten a lot of the garden done. We have in the beets from winter still. but all the new stuff is tomatoes, onions, leeks, potatoes, and I forget what else. I know it is only March. That is why I live in the south!

I weeded a little of my flower bed last night. It is horribly taken over by grass but I got about a foot done. out of probably 100 feet... Oh well. You have to start somewhere, right? :)

I will try and bring the pictures to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

Great updates! I can't believe she was asking where he was. Too cute!