Saturday, July 11, 2009

Swimming with Pandas

So we went over to one of our houses today and went swimming. We are trying to teach Madison how to swim but I think it might take some professional help. I got her a little float that is the shape of a panda that she sits in so she can hang out in the pool without one of us holding her.

She thinks it is "kung fu panda" (which I am learning that a lot of the kids movies really aren't that bad. not only for the adult humor that goes right over their heads, but for the calming effect it seems to have on Madison and usually puts her to sleep within a few minutes!)

Both girls are sleeping right now - amazing. Rob is mowing the yard and I am just enjoying the silence... and a beer ;)

No comments: