With Valentines day, a new BBQ grill that Rob got and awesome weather on Sunday you really couldn't get much better. Friday we had friends over and Rob made AMAZING ribs. And potato salad. And we had chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy! Saturday I went to Mandie's last bridal shower and now we are officially less than a month away. I need to get my shoes and my dress altered. I think it will fit! LOL
Sunday was an amazing day. Awesome weather, Rob, Madison and & were outside for the majority of the day. Trimming, weeding, gardening. Rob planted carrots, beets, leeks. We took out the Japanese onions and the majority of the swiss chard. That all went with Brian to The Republic. They use a lot of our garden stuff. We are Madison Farms. :)
Sunday Meredith ran her first marathon!!! way to go girl. She did great and right after when I talked to her she said "I am never doing another one again" but I know that attitude will change! She is now a part of the Marathon Runners Club!
Madison played and played and played outside yesterday and by 6pm she was totally exhausted. She could barely eat. I finally got her to eat a PB&J and milk and figured every once and a while that is an OK dinner.
No pictures to post, sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment