I think I could write a book with all the things that happen in my life. I suppose writing a blog is the next best thing. This morning was actually a pretty easy morning, by comparison. Though Fatty McNatty did wake up to eat at 11:30, 1:30, 2:55, and then slept until 6:15.
...let me just interject here - coffee is a girls best friend. The hell with diamonds. OK, maybe not really the hell with them, I mean everyone loves jewelry, but even the nicest prettiest diamond will not keep you awake all day. Coffee might... BUT I digress....
Rob smoked a turkey last night. On a grill. Not in a peace pipe or anything. It looks amazing and I can't wait to eat it tonight. yummy. we are making stock with the carcass (we being him) and while the turkey was being cut up, we (again, him) got Babyhead #1 breakfast and we (being me) fed baby Fatty McNatty. I could hear Babyhead #1 asking all sorts of CRAZY questions that cracked me up. She asked about 30 times what he was doing. Here is a sample:
"Whats that"
"a turkey"
"OH"
"What are you doing?"
"I am cutting up the turkey"
"Is he dead?"
"Yes"
"We have 2 turkeys?"
(she knew that there was a turkey in the cooler with the brine - it is the same turkey, but she didn't quite get that)
"No we just have one"
"Is the one in the thingy (the cooler) dead too?"
"It's the same turkey. He isn't in the cooler. Daddy cooked it"
"Oh"
"Daddy?"
"Yes baby?"
"What's That"
"It's a Turkey baby" ....
I love my life...
1 comment:
tears....
that is too freaking cute
Post a Comment