Friday, August 14, 2009

My conversation with an 11 week old...

(this will be written translated for the reader, since if I were to spell Hana's words phonetically, everyone would think she was just babbling. think Stewie from Family Guy, except nice)

"MOMMY"
"Hi baby Hana!! Good morning!"
"OMG mom! you would not BELIEVE the dream I just had"
"Oh Fatty McNatty! Whats the matter?"
"No listen mom - I had this dream. that THEY took the boobies away! Can you believe that!"
"It's OK Fatty McNatty, the boobies are right here"
"Oh and mom I am sitting in the biggest piss filled diaper you can imagine - can we do something about that?"
"OH Hana! That is A LOT of pee-pee in your diaper"
"Yeah, not shit mom, I just said that"
"Does that feel better?"
"Yes - my butt is no longer sitting in a wad of wetness, thank you"
"Are you hungry?"
"Do bears.... never mind"
"Here you go sweetie"
"<>"
"Ouch! hey I know you are hungry but good lord!"
"Stop talking to me mommy - I am really busy here and...
...
GOD I LOVE THE BOOBIES"
"aww look at that sweet little smile! are you happy baby Hana?"
"yum yum yum... Stupid dreams. Taking my boobies away...I'll show them"

OK - so maybe I am crazy. Sitting there imagining what Fatty McNatty would be saying. But it is fun...

No comments: