Rob made AMAZING dinner last night. He made meatloaf which was really good, we had roasted beets from the garden, homemade bread, and artichokes. Rob eats them with Miracle Whip and I eat them with hollandaise. Madison opted for the Miracle Whip but I just blame that on her eating them with her right hand... And the hollandaise was on her left! LOL Anyway, her first real attempt at the artichoke. She was SO excited to eat one that she ate a TON of meatloaf and beets - (since she had to eat some of those first).



Madison ate most of the leaves but got full. Rob & I were too full to fight over the heart so I just put the left over one in the fridge.
We hardly ever eat dessert in our family, but for dessert Rob made braised pears. He served them with some vanilla bean ice cream and it was GOOD! (amazingly we all had "room" for that! LOL)
And yes my child is at the dinner table in nothing but panties. the panties were a fight. I don't even rememeber why she was naked to begin with...
No comments:
Post a Comment