So this weekend, since I was all by my self with Rob busy at parade of homes, I figured I would cook. I made bread again, and I used honey instead of sugar, less flour (and all white), and used the "baked goods mode" and it was AMAZING - seriously. Who would have thought that the perfect 100 degree oven would be ideal... Oh wait, Kitchenaide did... LOL
I also got crazy and made a Key Lime Chiffon Pie. Really good, but a lot of work - so might just stick to normal key lime pies from now on. Those are a lot easier. I also made fish tacos, but with oven roasted salmon, not fried fish. TASTY!
Madison & I had a rough weekend - mostly because I was exhausted by 10 am (and not due to the cooking, just due to the bowling ball hanging off the front of me!) and she was still running circles around me at 8pm. And with Rob gone I was miserable. Meredith did help me out on Saturday and it was a saving grace. Let me tell you! And as soon as Rob got home on Sunday he took Madison outside so I just laid on the couch and was so tired I couldn't have fallen asleep.
On top of that, I have not been sleeping well at all. last night a storm woke me up at 2:30 and I didn't fall back asleep until almost 5. I then had to get up at 5:40. BUT I suppose it is GOOD practice for the near future... LOL
just tryin' to keep it positive!
No comments:
Post a Comment