Monday, April 13, 2009

Crawfish Boil

Brian, Rob's friend who was the chef at the Republic, is leaving town today so we had his going away party yesterday/last night at our house. We had a crawfish boil. Madison thought it was pretty cool but she didn't eat any. They were too spicy for her. So she & I had corn on the cob (cooked separately) red beans and rice (leftover) and hot dogs. But we were both happy with that.


(helping daddy with the crawfish!)


(rob washing the crawfish)

The Easter bunny also brought her an UNGODLY amount of chocolate so she pretty much just pigged out on chocolate all day. I also made cupcakes and she ate a lot of those too. The flowers in the picture were sent to us by my mom! I was so touched that she sent them, and they are beautiful!!!


Rob bought her a pool a few weeks ago and it was warm enough for her to go into it yesterday. It was great for her, she loved it and it kept her entertained while Rob & I got to hang out with friends.



Finally crawled into bed after 8:45pm last night which is the latest she has stayed up with us in quite a while.

No comments: