So Parade of Homes is this weekend and next weekend. So since I will be home with Madison all by myself for the majority of the waking hours Saturday and Sunday I decided to take on some projects. Though I think one of them will be hiring a babysitter so that I can nap for one of the days... :)
I have to make banana bread. Madison & I used to make it EVERY weekend, but haven't made it in a while. And I have some funky bananas, so it is time.
I have to make "normal" bread. which also means another trip to the grocery store because we are pretty much out of the pantry staples like sugar and flour.
I should probably start getting Hana's room ready. And find the car seat. And find the clothes in the 0-3 months that Madison wore. And wash them since they have been in the attic. Oh and probably figure out who will take care of Madison if it is a night or weekend when I go to the hospital. mmmm. I also need to finish my birthplan.
I think my first priority is the hire that babysitter and take a nap. That list makes me tired just writing it! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment